Thank you for your interest in joining an ERBC short-term mission trip! Working on the ground alongside our missions and ministry partners is a vital part of our missions efforts, and we are grateful you feel led to join us on an upcoming trip.
Please fill out the following form in its entirety* and press the blue "Submit" button at the bottom of this page once you are done.** In addition, every applicant must turn in a $50 deposit by January 31, 2023, for each trip they are participating in. You can give online by clicking here (select "Missions Offering" from the menu and write "Short-term trip deposit" in the Memo line), or you can bring a check by the church office.
* Form submissions are not stored on this website and will only be sent to the Missions Pastor and his Administrative Assistant.
** Please be aware that completing a form does not guarantee your place on the team. The Missions Pastor will determine the final team roster based on trip needs and participant fit.
"You will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” Acts 1:8
By signing above, I affirm that I meet the following qualifications for participation in an ERBC short-term mission trip:
- I have a clear testimony of a conversion experience;
- I am actively growing in my relationship with Christ through regular prayer, Bible reading, and other spiritual disciplines;
- I am an active participant in the life of ERBC;
- I am in agreement with the beliefs, vision, and mission of ERBC;
- I seek to model Christ-like behavior both inside and outside of ERBC;
- I am unaware of any moral, spiritual, or legal issues that would preclude my participation in this trip.
I agree to abide by the following guidelines and expectations:
- I will attend all team meetings leading up to the trip;
- I will commit to pray for my team, my team leader, and the people we will be working alongside;
- I will work to protect the unity of my team and to honor Christ in all my team interactions;
- I will maintain teachability, flexibility, and humility before and during our trip;
- I will honor the authority of the team leader and field leader(s).
I understand that my failure to meet these qualifications may prevent me from joining an ERBC short-term mission team and that my failure to abide by these guidelines may result in:
- Removal from the team before the trip;
- Early departure during the trip (the cost of which I will be responsible for);
- Exclusion from participation in future ERBC short-term mission trips.