June 14, 2022
7:00 pm / 8:30 pm
ERBC 2022 Women’s Ministry Summer Bible Study: Encountering God
We are excited to work through the study, Encountering God…Cultivating Habits of Faith through the Spiritual Disciplines by Kelly Minter together this summer. “Spiritual disciplines are essential to a more vibrant spiritual life and knowing God more intimately, and in this 7-session Bible study, Kelly unpacks the biblical foundation for the sacred habits along with approachable ways to practice disciplines like prayer, study, worship, rest, simplicity, generosity, celebration, and many more. Instead of being just one more thing on your to-do list, you’ll find that these habits of faith can actually create more margin in your life—providing peace and rest as you walk closer with Jesus.” Promo Video.
- Our summer studies are very laid back. We know you will have other commitments, vacations, etc. and really don’t expect everyone to be able to attend every session.
- The kickoff home hostess will not need to host every week. Members of the group will volunteer to host subsequent weeks in their homes. Your group will plan the dates and host home locations at your kickoff meeting, so bring your calendars.
- Each group will need an administrator to help keep the group’s calendar and set up and send group emails.
- There is not an official “teacher” for each group. We have chosen this curriculum and will provide a framework for you to follow, but your group belongs to you. This is more like a book club where everyone discusses and participates equally rather than having an official “leader”. Group members will volunteer week by week to lead the discussion time.
Sign up now to join a summer study by clicking on the day/time of your choice:
- Wednesday June 15: 10am @ home of Libby Riddle 115 Coxe Dr, Greenville, SC 29609
- Tuesday, June 14: 7:00pm @ ERBC Student Center/Chapel
- Tuesday Evenings : beginning June 14 at 7pm Online Zoom Study
- Independent Study: Available Immediately